AmeriPride Services Inc
Posted Under: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 73195
Posted On: 2019-05-19
Join the AmeriPride Team as an Account Executive!
Sales professionals, are you looking for a fantastic career in a fast-paced environment where you can put your sales and people skills to work with an industry-leading company? Join us at AmeriPride! We are a uniform rental company, delivering exceptional services to all of our customers since 1889, and with over 200,000 customers, we are one of the US elite providers. From customized uniforms to facility programs, we help our customers to get their employees images, brand identity and apparel.
As a part of our extended growth, we are currently seeking a self-driven, confident and results-oriented Account Executive! In this position you will perform a vital role seeking and developing effective working relationships with new customers, ensuring new sales for the company and developing your own network of clients. If you would like to join an environment that will inspire you to expect the most of yourself and your career, and if you meet our requirements, we definitely want to hear from you.
* Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
* Research potential customers and prospect in assigned sales territory
* Present AmeriPride's whole-product solutions
* Build strong customer relationships and close sales
* Conduct competitive market analysis and other sales-related research
* Earn competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of two years business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
* Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sales territory
* Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and contact-management software such as Salesforce, ACT, etc.
* Willing to travel, including some overnight travel
* A valid driver's license
* Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
AmeriPride is an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.