Cameron Craig Group
Posted Under: Madison, Wisconsin jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs in zipcode 53774
Posted On: 2019-02-12
Stable manufacturer of precision die casted components for American manufacturers. Located in a Southern Wisconsin city known for its quality of life.
- Hands on Process Engineer who can mentor and lead projects on all aspects of die casting including set up and running a die cast machines
- Organize and provide needed processes, technical expertise, and tooling for optimization of production runs.
- Oversee operator instructions, critical parameters, checklists and training materials for all casting operations.
- Drive process improvements, cost reduction activities and continuous improvement activities
- Associate Degree with 5+ years experience in die casting, preferably aluminum
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K with match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Will relocate from any place if you have shoveled snow.
Jump start your career and apply now! We review all resumes and applications submitted. A staff member will contact you directly if you meet the qualifications for the position. Sorry, no visa sponsorship is available.