Posted Under: Texarkana, Texas jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 75599
Posted On: 2019-02-12
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Texarkana, Texas. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Description
Responsible for obtaining accurate and complete patient information to manage oral oncolytic program for oncology program. Assures that patient education regarding oral oncolytic is complete and strives to ensure patient compliance to drug program. Assists patients with financial assistance through drug programs and with ordering refills on ordered oncolytics. Maintains effective communication with prescribing providers regarding patient lab values, clinical assessment and drug needs.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Associates degree; Registered Nurse
- Must complete BSN within two years of hire
- Oncology experience preferred
- One to three years computer experience, preferably in healthcare/hospital setting
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS Certification.