Posted Under: Randolph, Massachusetts jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 02368
Posted On: 2019-02-12
Delivering with Uber is an easy way to earn money in your spare time. You sign up, deliver whenever it works for you, and get paid every week.Why deliver with Uber?
- Flexibility: With Uber, you're the boss-you choose when and how often you earn. It's totally flexible around your schedule, so you never miss out on the important things in your life.
- Make good money: You earn by bringing people the food they love from local restaurants. Between deliveries, it's just you, so turn up the music and cruise around town.
- Choose your wheels: Depending on the rules in your city, you may be able to deliver with your car, scooter, or bike.How it works:When you go online, you start receiving delivery requests. After you accept a request, you drive or ride to the restaurant, pick up the order, and drop it off at the customer's location. The app gives you optional turn-by-turn directions.Here's what you need to deliver:Car delivery:
- Be at least 19 years old
- Driver's license and vehicle insurance must be valid
- Have a 2-door or 4-door car made after 1997
- Have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S.Scooter delivery*:
- Any make or model 2-wheel scooter
- Must have motor of 50cc or less that travels no faster than 30 mphBike delivery*:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a state-issued ID
- When signing up be sure to choose 'Biking' under transportation method.*Vehicles allowed for delivery vary by city.Additional Information:If you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you might also consider partnering with Uber Eats to earn great money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other food or restaurant delivery networks like GrubHub, Foodler, Seamless, Eats24, Instacart, Postmates and Doordash. Our delivery partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving, food delivery services, and transportation industries to other industries - almost anything you can think of.by Jobble