All Medical Personnel, LLC
Posted Under: Natick, Massachusetts jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 01760
Posted On: 2019-02-12
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Natick, Massachusetts. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Specialty: RN-Psychiatry-TravelLocations: Natick, MassachusettsShift: 7P to 7ADuration: 12 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Description
- Psychiatric unit nurses are usually assigned a caseload of patients and provide direct care to their patients, which includes facilitating social and emotional needs, supervising medication schedules and evaluating patient progress.
- Assist physicians with patient management
- Evaluate and treat patients with mental disorders
- Instruct and educate patients and families
- Orient and mentor new staff members
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient careQualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years of recent Behavioral Health experience
- BLS/ACLS certification
- Active Massachusetts license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.Benefits
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct DepositAboutUsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!If you're interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number belowBest Regards,Takara DabneyRecruiting ConsultantAll Medical Personnel - Nursing & Allied HealthDirect: Main: Connect with us2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs