Foth & Van Dyke
Posted Under: Milwaukee, Wisconsin jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 53244
Posted On: 2019-02-12
DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
De Pere, WI, USA, Johnston, IA 50131, USA, Lake Elmo, MN 55042, USA, Milwaukee, WI 53227, USA Req #182
Thursday, September 13, 2018
At Foth, every solution starts with you.
Founded in 1938 in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Foth offers a tradi tion of personalized, client-centered service and smart solutions to a variety of government, industrial and commercial clients.
Our more than 600 employee members deliver technical excellence to our clients in three main areas: Infrastructure, Environment, and Production Solutions. Internally, our members in Foth Shared Services provide support to all Foth companies in the areas of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, Operations, and Organizational Development.
Foth & Van Dyke, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY who is looking to be a strategic leader within our employee-owned and client-focused organization. This position will be based out of Foth s Green Bay, WI, Milwaukee, WI, Minneapolis, MN, or Des Moines, IA location, leading the implementation of technology initiatives for the corporation and its affiliated companies (Foth Production Solutions, LLC, Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC, and Foth Canada Corporation).
* Understand emerging technologies and trends applicable to our business
* Effectively engage with each business unit on how to apply emerging technologies to improve our design and construction processes
* Develop, communicate, and lead the implementation of technology vision, strategy, and actions needed
ALL FOTH MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO:
* Demonstrate behavior consistent with our culture and Foth s Basic Principles and Values
* Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with others
* Communicate effectively across all levels within organization
* Travel as required (domestic and/or international) for client/business objectives
* Maintain a positive attitude
* Bachelor s degree in engineering, information technology or related technical field; business degree considered
* 15 years experience, including 5+ years in the deployment of technology used in design/construction projects and use/retrieval/management of big data
* Deep understanding of Bentley and/or AutoCad and its application in the engineering and scientific world
* Experience in a professional services/consulting environment
* Experience with an engineering/scientific software solutions/development firm
OUR CULTURE IS DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS:
VALUES-BASED: Our One Foth culture is grounded in and reflects our values.
CLIENT-CENTERED: We show our clients by our actions that we care as much about their needs as they do.
MEMBER-OWNED: We have always been member-owned and we expect to always be
INFLUENTIAL: Leadership is established through a member s ability to influence and create followship with other members.
INCLUSIVE: We think and behave inclusively. We are stronger together.
CONTINUOUSLY LEARNING: We invest in our members growth through professional career development.
INNOVATIVE: We are entrepreneurial and innovative in what we do and in how we get it done.
CARING: We genuinely care for our clients, our members, and our communities.
RELATIONSHIP-BUILDING: We show our commitment to building and maintaining world-class relationships.
COLLABORATIVE: We collaborate effectively. We celebrate our achievements as a team!
RESULTS-FOCUSED: Our performance-based culture rewards and recognizes extraordinary contributions of teams and individuals.
FLEXIBLE: Foth s culture allows our members to maintain a positive work-life balance while meeting commitments to our clients and team members.
SAFETY-MINDED: We believe that no job is so important and no work is so urgent that we cannot take time to perform our work safely.
QUALITY-ORIENTED: Our members deliver work products that meet or exceed expectations.
TRANSPARENT: We are open and honest with our communications.
PROCESS-DRIVEN: We follow the process or cause it to be changed in a proactive and constructive manner.
STRATEGIC: We are deliberate in how we set direction and make decisions; we think and act with the end in mind.
ETHICAL: We do the right thing at all times.
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
* Job Family Technology Director
* Job Function Leadership
* Pay Type Salary