Posted Under: Medford, Oregon jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 97504
Posted On: 2019-02-12
Correctional Medicine opening in Medford, Oregon. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Overview Our Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) provides general emergency care to inmate patients including initial examination upon in-take and responding to day-to-day medical issues with inmate patients and responding to medical emergencies Qualifications Education:
- Requires successful completion of an Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic course Experience:
- Prior experience in a correctional or jail setting preferredLicenses/Certifications:
- Requires unrestricted current certification or registration in state of practice Responsibilities
- Provides rapid response to apparent medical emergencies throughout the correctional facility.
- Must be proficient in CPR and recognizing needs to use this technique.
- Must be competent in handling emergencies utilizing basic life support equipment.
- Assesses and identifies health problems of new inmates and develops medical record.
- Administers prescribed treatment and medication to inmate patients as needed and medically required, and within licensing authorization.CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer Keyphrases: correctional medical services jobs, correctional medicine jobs, correctional health services jobs, prison health services jobs