All Medical Personnel, LLC
Posted Under: Framingham, Massachusetts jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 01705
Posted On: 2019-02-12
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Framingham, Massachusetts. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Specialty: RN-Operating Room-TravelLocations: Framingham, MassachusettsSetting: HospitalShift: 7A to 5:30PDuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Description
- The role of the perioperative nurse or operating room (OR) nurse is to provide care for patients before, during and after surgery. OR travel nursing job duties also include patient education, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse, and potentially RNfirst assistant or operating room director (with additional training).
- Assist physicians with patient management
- Pre and Post-operative patient education
- Monitoring the patients physical and emotional well beingQualifications and Job Info
- Minimum of 2-3 years OR experience
- Current ACLS & BLS Required
- Must have current Massachusetts state license
- Travel experience a plus
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.Benefits
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct DepositAboutUsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!If you're interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number belowBest Regards,Takara DabneyRecruiting ConsultantAll Medical Personnel - Nursing & Allied HealthDirect: Main: Connect with us2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas