Posted Under: Merrimack, New Hampshire jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 03054
Posted On: 2019-02-12
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Performs daily and periodic tasks in assigned areas as directed Maintains a neat and orderly work area, including janitorial closets and storage areas Performs all cleaning assignments in accordance with C&W Services approved procedures Maintains cleaning equipment in good working condition, and notifies the Account Manager or Supervisor if repair or replacement is necessary Works safely at all times and promptly informs management about unsafe conditions existing in the work area Wears personal protective equipment appropriate for the task being performed. Meets all client and C&W Services quality expectations in assigned tasks Assists in orientation and training for new employees as directed Adheres to proper security procedures Notifies management about problems or opportunities that affect service to the client Performs other cleaning-related duties as required.
* Basic cleaning responsibilities require no previous experience
* Ability to speak and read English is a plus and may be required by some clients
* Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team
* Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment.
* Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance
* Performs restroom procedures:
* Damp wipe glass surfaces Empty waste baskets, service soap and toilet paper dispensers Dust sills, etc.
* Clean tile walls, shelves, stall partitions Sweep, mop or scrub Monitors defects, such as clogged urinals and lights out, and report to supervisors
* Performs floor care procedures: Damp mop and spray buff, wash floors Strip old finish, black marks, embedded dirt from floors prior to waxing or sealing Apply coats of prescribed finish as required
* Performs periodic work: High dusting, leather and wood surface (non-floor) polishing, wall washing, venetian blind cleaning, as assigned by the Supervisor Assembles all necessary equipment Removes/replaces designated carpet tiles.
* Other duties as needed.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.