Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in Advertising; Advertising jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2019-02-12
Job Description What will I be doing?
A Marketing Representative with Hilton Grand Vacations is responsible for generating leads and booking qualified timeshare sales presentations for prospective Hilton Grand Vacations owners, club members, and other qualified customers.
As a Marketing Representative you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Promotes our exclusive new luxury property through face to face guest sales interactions.
- Sells resort preview packages to qualified hotel guests.
- Assists in the implementation and tracking of current and future marketing programs, according to the standards of professionalism adhered to by Hilton Grand Vacations.
- Provides customer/concierge services to all guests projecting a professional company image.
- Interacts with hotel guests on daily basis by offering them the opportunity to learn more about our new property through booking/scheduling resort previews and tours.
Qualifications What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- The ideal candidate must have at least 1-2 years of face to face consumer sales/marketing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule throughout the week including regular weekend responsibilities.
- Must have a polished and professional appearance with a positive attitude.
- Ability to accept rejection in a proactive manner.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor's degree
- Local to Washington, DC