Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2019-02-12
What Youll Get to Do:
CACI is hiring a Test Engineer in support of the Department of State. You will be part of a group that provide enterprise software applications, infrastructure, data architecture, cloud services and business intelligence to the enterprise. You have a passion for designing and executing test plans on software systems.
More About the Role:
- Collaborating with software engineers to develop effective strategies and test cases
- Attend application planning meetings.
- Discovering, reporting, and tracking testing defects
- Analyzing test results and reporting performance, load, and other issues using issues management tool
- Developing, executing, and maintaining acceptance, integration, and system tests
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle
- Perform continuous functional and regression testing
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects and deliverables.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 5+ Years experience as a software test engineer
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with software testing tools, including automated test tools.
- Experience developing and executing test plans and generating historical analysis of test results.
- Ability to learn new functional areas quickly
- Experience with software tracking tools (JIRA)
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Understanding of all elements of the solution engineering life cycle, including planning, design, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management
- Eagerness to improve efficiency and streamline work procedures
- Experience with supporting the State Department
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.