Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2019-02-12
Emergency Medicine opening in Washington, Washington DC. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.The Opportunity
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification and DEA
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.The PracticeHoward University Hospital – Washington, D.C.
- A level 1 Trauma Center that sees more than 50,000 patients annually
- Key services include: pediatric care area, fast track-urgent care area, STEMI center, stroke center, OB/GYN and more.
- Provides emergency and urgent care for the greater Washington D.C. area
- Teaching opportunities availableThe Community
- DC is easily commutable from suburban Maryland and Northern Virginia offering living spaces and lifestyle options for virtually every type of family
- Within reasonable driving distance of the best East coast beaches and boating, majestic mountains, and nearby cities like Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York.
- Has some of the best primary and higher educational institutions in the country
- Beautiful seasonal changes with relatively mild weatherOur passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us! Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs