Posted Under: Chicago, Illinois jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs in zipcode 60696
Posted On: 2019-01-12
Motorola Mobility, A Lenovo Company, is one of the world's fastest growing smart phone providers, creating groundbreaking, affordable, high-quality products designed and built with the global customer in mind. And it's our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem solvers, working together to constantly challenge the status quo. If you share our commitment to ingenuity, creativity and innovation we want you to help us define our world of tomorrow. Motorola is at the forefront of designing and developing products supporting 5G technology. Explore the opportunities and apply today.
Software Testing lead for Multimedia supporting North America and Flagship devices.
- Multimedia Test SME (working with Camera leads/ system engineers and reviewing requirements for test design)
- Scheduling tasks for test engineers
- Camera Automation for sanity and stress testing
- Review Automation code and help with new automation for Camera and MM Playback
- Review new features in Camera engine and app and create test designs
- Review performance targets and goals
- Attend Camera meetings and scrumsPosition Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years of experience in software test engineering
- Previous experience to planning and managing software test cycles for multiple products simultaneously
- 5+ years of experience creating software test strategies, test plans, test cases, and test reports
- Experience with Android devices and the Android SW Framework
- Experience with camera engine, camera application, and multimedia testing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.