Genuent Global, LLC
Posted Under: Reston, Virginia jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs in zipcode 22094
Posted On: 2019-01-12
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Working knowledge of Node.JS
- Experience building websites in AWS
- Expert knowledge of accessibility and WCAG2 AA compliance
- Responsible for supporting and coordinating with UI Engineers, as well as other members of the Client organizations
- Gathers feedback from design and technical staff on website development needs
- Follows established coding standards and other group procedures, both individually and at a team level
- Contributes to the engineering team's culture of high code quality
- Mentors and coaches other team members   Required Skills:       Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or at least 5 years working experience in the web UI development field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Web Development using core UI technologies.
- Experience with large enterprise software projects, from conception to delivery.
- Strong customer service orientation, with an ability to clearly discern client needs.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple responsibilities simultaneously, with fast, flexible work style.
- Thorough understanding of accessibility.
- Working experience with CSS frameworks such as Foundation, Bootstrap, or Skeleton.
- Must have created several websites from scratch.
- PHP, Drupal experiences is a plus.
- Mobile development experience is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of responsive design is a plus.   Related Skills & Other Requirements:
- Demonstrated critical thinking - including abilities in analysis and problem solving
- Experienced in "Systems Thinking - the ability to break problems into manageable pieces, and to see how the pieces interact with one another and can be assembled into an integrated, functioning, "whole system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities
- Skillful at facilitation and negotiation
- Effective team player with strong emotional intelligence - self-awareness, confidence, ability to manage conflict, and empathy
- Ability to effectively respond to technical questions and issues - i.e., effective in communicating complex technology concepts to diverse (both technical and non-technical) audiences at all levels in the organization