Platinum Supplemental Insurance
Posted Under: Hayes, South Dakota jobs in Sales; Sales jobs in zipcode 57537
Posted On: 2019-01-12
If you're exploring sales careers, you already know sales is the way to get ahead. You can sell just about anywhere, but the key is knowing how to spot the right opportunity.
Have you ever noticed that the most successful sales people receive superior support from the companies they work with? A robust company like Platinum handles objectives like marketing, recruiting, customer service, and technology and innovation, so you can focus on what you do best-educating more customers and closing more sales.
If you already possess the hard work, hunger and determination of a successful salesperson, you're one step from closing the deal with a company that can launch your career beyond expectation.
- During the typicalfour-day workweek (Mon.-Thurs.),you will travel to meet one-on-one with farmers and small business owners.
- You will receive thorough training in Platinum'sreliable 10-step sales system.
- Those who work hard to build a strong knowledge of the product and confidence in their presentation have consistently earned$75,000-$100,000+ annually.
- Platinum's team-based structure encourages motivation, accountability and increased sales.
- Additional advantages includeannualrenewal income potential, generous bonusesandluxury travel incentives.
- Ability to travel overnight weekly Monday-Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.