Indian River Transport
Posted Under: Everett, Washington jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 98213
Posted On: 2019-01-12
Regional Food Grade Tank Driver (West)
- Utah Job Requirements:
- Age 23 or older
- Have a Class A CDL with Tanker Endorsement
- Must have 1-year TANKER experience OR 2 years OTR with winter driving experience
- No preventable DOT Recordable accidents while operating a CMV the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violation within the past 3 years
- No use of electronic device while driving violations Job Description:
Big enough to provide stability and benefits, while remailing small enough to treat you right, IRT offers Class A CDL Tanker Drivers the miles they need and the pay they deserve.
We are currently seeking qualified drivers to join our team of Regional Drivers in your area!
Why Choose IRT?
- Competitive Pay & Strong Miles - We can keep you busy year-round!
- 95% no touch freight, just drive!
- Medical, Dental, and Life insurance available
- 401(k) with 50% Company Match
- Paid Vacation After 1 Year
- Free Spouse Rider Program
- Late Model Equipment (2)
- Weekly Payroll Direct Deposit
- 24 Hour dispatch available to assist you
- AND $2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS! Indian River Transport offers a portion of orientation on-line, including new hire paperwork, which gets you rolling faster!
Indian River Transport provides transportation services throughout the contiguous United States and parts of Canada. With strong miles and plenty of freight, the company has great opportunities for Professional Class A Drivers.
The nation's premier food grade tank carrier's corporate office is located in Winter Haven, FL. The family owned and operated company also has terminals in Bensalem, PA, Mission, TX, Clovis, NM, Fort Wayne, IN and Visalia, CA.