HARMONICS CONSULTING LLC
Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2019-01-12
Description of Responsibilities: Harmonics Consulting is currently seeking a Microsoft Office 365 Solution Architect to support a large scale, complex Office 365 migration project for our Federal client. The ideal candidate will exhibit passion, technical competence, and experience in services delivery with complex projects or environments. As an Office 365 Architect, you will apply both broad and deep technology and business knowledge. As part of our Agile project team, you will deliver technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft Azure and Office 365, ensure a smooth migration with minimum impact to business and user experience, while assisting in transforming their productivity environment. You will provide technical leadership for other teams and engage in the complete lifecycle of large Office 365 projects. This could involve Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Skype for Business, and more. Your key to success is your passion for customers, demonstrated through professionalism, striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience and an understanding of how to effectively utilize Microsoft Cloud Technologies to empower users and organizations. US Citizenship is Required.Additional responsibilities include:
- Be part of and provide technical leadership to an Agile project team that's constantly looking for ways to improve our customers' experience
- Work with customers to identify business requirements and shape approach and solutions
- Create functional requirement documents and functional designs
- Develop high-level and detailed design documents and implement technical solutions that achieve the best security, user experience and cost efficiency
- Use innovative methods and technologies to identify and solve problems related to performance, scalability, reliability, and availability. Required Skills and Experience:
- 10 years minimum of progressive experience in technical solutions development using Microsoft platforms with extensive experience in design, architecture, and deployment of messaging solutions
- 5 years minimum solution design experience spanning full-lifecycle technical leadership
- 5 years minimum experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365 services.
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex business topics to both executive and technical personnel.
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
- Technical Experience and Knowledge of Architecture, Solution Development and Deployment techniques for Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Core solutions.
- Large enterprise deployment experience in complex hybrid and/or heterogeneous environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to document efforts and processes consistently and to industry standards. Ability to prepare and present solution to lay users to C-level management.
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
- Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
- Must be self-directed and independent. Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experienced working with environments with a heavy security focus
- Ideal candidate should be able to multitask and give equal attention to a variety of functions while under pressure.
- Experience working within Federal Security Requirements.
- A previous Federal Government Security Clearance is a plus, but not required. Degree/Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- MCSE or MCSA for O365 - provided by Dice Solution architect, Azure, Office 365