Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2019-01-12
Do you have hands on experience implementing SOLR on Hadoop platforms? Do you enjoy installing, configuring, and maintaining SOLR search engines and working as a team lead in a dynamic, challenging environment? Then this position is for you! Our client is supporting a federal program and they are looking for a SOLR Technical Lead to support this client in Washington, DC.? One of the great perks of this position is that it will switch to remote after the environment is stabilized! Take a look at the details below and please email me with any additional questions or interest! [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] Must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders per Federal program requirements. Requirements of the SOLR Technical Lead:
- At least 5 years of extensive experience with Apache Solr, including architecture, search engine implementations, design, configuration, and performance
- Ability to implement automated techniques and processes to support large-scale data set indexing in the database/Hadoop environment
- Experience with language analysis, search results ranking, auto-suggestion, and synonyms
- Ability to understand distributed technologies like Hadoop, Teradata, SQL server and ETLs.
- Familiarity with Web and App server like Apache Tomcat.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and mentoring to other junior team members??
- Ability to write automated unit test cases for Solr search engine Keywords: SOLR Technical Lead, Apache Solr, Hadoop, ETL, Teradata, SQL Server, Apache Tomcat Job ID: 314237 About Eliassen Group: Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients? innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com. Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Don?t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!