Posted Under: East Point, Georgia jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2019-01-11
HumanEdge Allied Staffing is seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in a school setting in Atlanta, GA.
- Assignment is for 20 weeks
- Full time schedule working 37.5 hours per week
- Working with the children to provide speech therapy services
- Screen and evaluated students on speech and language skills
- Develop and implement individual Education Plan's (IEP's) for students with Speech or language impairment
- Attend IEP meetings
- Collaborate with parents and school professionals to promote induvial student success and growth while engaging families in the therapy development
- Provide direct Speech and Language therapeutic services in relation to expressive, receptive, and pragmatic language.
- State of GA Speech Language Pathologist licensure - must have prior to starting assignment
- Pediatric experience a plus
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC's required
- Competitive pay packages tailored to your needs
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- Licensure reimbursement
- 24/7 Recruiter assistance with added clinical support
- Meals & Housing stipend allowances, housing assistance on request
- Nationwide Travel contracts & Career opportunities
- And more!