Posted Under: Lafayette, Indiana jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 47909
Posted On: 2019-01-10
Couple and Family opening in Lafayette, Indiana. This and other counseling/therapy jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com Limestone HealthLead Therapist/Addictions Counselor, Opiate Treatment Program$5,000 Sign-On Bonus (Full-time) Limestone Health focuses on creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices, and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives--? In this exciting new program, the lead therapist is responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering opiate addiction and other substance abuse issues. The successful candidate will be responsible for the understanding of methadone maintenance therapy, and will ensurs accurate and timely patient documentation. The Lead Therapist provides oversight and guidance to the other therapists on staff. Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team memberRequirements:
- Substance abuse or addiction counselors; master's degree in social work or counseling or relevant state licensure; LCAC preferred. Alternatively, a CADAC II, LAC, LPC or LMFT are acceptable.
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment.Experience:
- Prior experience providing services to individuals with chemical dependency patients.