Posted Under: Charleston, Maine jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 04422
Posted On: 2019-01-10
Generalist opening in Charleston, Maine. This and other medical lab technician jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com Overview Our Certified Medication Technician is responsible for all aspects of medication administration within the scope of his/her certification and under the supervision and direction of a Registered Nurse. Qualifications Education:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited Certified Medication Technician CourseExperience:
- One (1) year related experience in a medical environment preferredLicenses/Certifications:
- Must be certified as a Medication Technician in the state within which services are provided
- Must have current CPR Certification Responsibilities
- Preparing and administering prescribed medications to patients under the supervision of a licensed RN, and in compliance with all Facility policies and procedures and Pharmacy Board rules and regulations governing the administration and documentation of medication.
- Adhering to all Facility policies and procedures and Pharmacy Board rules and regulation regarding the administration and documentation of narcotic medications.
- Performing medication administration responsibilities while adhering to all safety principles.
- Documenting administration of medication on the Medication Administration Record (MAR).
- Documenting medications not administered on the MAR, and the reason for not being administered.CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer