Reverse Mortgage Northwest
Posted Under: Denver, Colorado jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 80285
Posted On: 2018-06-25
Job DescriptionReverse Mortgage Northwest, a division of Pacific Residential Mortgage, is seeking an experienced Reverse Mortgage Originator or Branch. We are seeking originators in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California, Arizona, Texas and Colorado to come work with us. We are looking for the lone wolves who have been doing their own thing for other mortgage companies, or brokers, who want to come and work for a reverse mortgage bank that has extensive reverse mortgage experience.What sets us apart from the competition?
- We provide a mechanism complete with administrative assistants and processing to allow loan originators to focus on bringing in new loans.
- We can provide some leads, but originators will be expected to produce a minimum of 1 closed loan per month from their own sources.
- The advantages of working with us is that we are a closed loan seller, we do not broker our loans. Which means we are not required to disclose SRP on the HUD1 (this may matter to experienced loan officers that are brokering their loans).
- We have 4 different investors that we have the ability to run our loans through, providing us the best chance of closing the loans.
- We have an exclusive reverse mortgage division with experienced staff.
- We provide a Client Retention Management (CRM) system to track the progress of leads and referral sources.
- We provide an email drip campaign to old clients and referral partners.
- We offer marketing literature, white board explanatory videos, product white papers, and even a reverse mortgage calculator phone app.
- Most of our staff works remotely so proximity to a physical office is not necessary.Primary Responsibilities: Originating new loans; complete, up-front pre-qualification of client utilizing the Preliminary Assessment Form (PAF); determination of appropriate loan program; taking a complete loan application; proper set up of loan file; up-front communication to borrower(s) of all required documentation to close transaction; establishing ongoing communication with borrower(s), real estate agents and 3rd party providers; timeline & management of loan pipeline; overall knowledge of industry (products, pricing, process, third party services, compliance, regulation); sales and customer service.
- Sales: Originate a minimum of 2 new loans per month, time block weekly sales activities, build & maintain a database of prospective, current and active clients; develop a minimum network of Sphere of Influence Professional Contacts (builders, real estate agents, divorce attorneys, estate planners, tax attorneys, CPAs, financial planners, bankers, etc.).
- Customer Service: Treat each client (internal and external) with a high level of respect and courtesy; keep commitments; return phone calls & emails in a timely manner (same day minimum); under promise, over deliver; be available to clients and delegate that responsibility if out of the office (always have a point of contact during an absence); maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Marketing: Send professional correspondence to clients and real estate agents with each new loan transaction; utilize status reports; send thank you cards and personal notes each week; cultivate Sphere of Influence (S of I) through weekly contact (visual/ verbal/ hands- on); attend/ participate in networking functions/ groups; reciprocate referrals to referral sources.
- Compliance: Turn in complete loan application, complete understanding of all state / federal guidelines including but not limited to Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Truth in Lending act (TILA), Fair Lending laws (ECOA, FCRA, Privacy Act, etc.), Patriot Act, HMDA, MDIA, SARS; understand/ explain client disclosures; adherence to specific product guidelines; accurate presentation of the borrower and property to lender.We offer competitive wages, benefits & time off. We are an Equal Opportunity EmployerNMLS-1477 / WA CL-1477 Equal Housing Lenderwww.nmlsconsumeraccess.orgCompany DescriptionReverse Mortgage Northwest is part of Pacific Residential Mortgage, one of the Northwest’s leading mortgage banks since 2004. Our role at Reverse Mortgage Northwest is simple: to help you recapture and put to good use the money you have already invested in your home. We will take the time and provide the guidance to ensure this step is taken in a professional and friendly manner, and that you have an outstanding lending experience.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/denver.colorado-jobs/3477605287!