Posted Under: Burien, Washington jobs in Executive; Executive jobs
Posted On: 2017-11-19
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:The Residential Manager is responsible for providing supervision, administrative support and training and development support for cottage supervisors and residential counselors. Under the direction of the Program Director, responsibilities include: supervision of supervisor(s) and other CLIP staff as assigned, coordination of residential counselor development, participation in on-call rotation. Also assists in program development and implementation, helps to manage day to day program functions, and attends meetings as needed.FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides support to treatment team in implementing safe and effective care for CLIP youth and other program needs.
- Manages site specific day-to-day functioning, provides crisis support, supporting staff morale and teamwork.
- Responsible for assisting in recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orienting and supervising new employees.
- Assists in supervising and monitoring daily documentation and activities for program, in keeping with CLIP philosophy of care and policies, and with state and county guidelines.
- Oversees and supports implementation of individualized behavioral treatment plans, including supporting interdisciplinary team members in administration of the plans.
- Completes all supporting work documentation and appropriate forms adhering to confidentiality and compliance standards.
- Regular communication with facilities team regarding environmental safety.
- Coordination with administrative roles regarding scheduling and PTO approval for Cottage Supervisors and Residential Counselors. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years behavioral health or human services experience, two as a supervisor or manager.
- Five years’ experience working with children, adolescents and families.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license.
- Professional interest and commitment working with children and families who have mental health issues
- Commitment to multidisciplinary team approach to treatment and care of consumers.
- Able to interact with and supervise team members in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to interact with CLIP youth and their families with sensitivity, tact and respect; as well as firmness when necessary.
- Familiarity with Washington Administrative Code regulations and professional standards governing the treatment of mentally ill consumers.Company DescriptionKnown for our innovative approach, we are an award-winning 501C-3 nonprofit organization founded in 1966. The mission of Navos is to improve the quality of life of people vulnerable to mental illness and substance use disorders by providing a broad continuum of trauma informed care with a focus on recovery and resilience. Navos is committed to embracing equity and inclusiveness in everything we do. . Services are targeted to those who live at or near poverty, often as a result of their mental illness. Our efforts are intentional, deliberate, and a fundamental part of the everyday expectation for working at Navos. We believe that treatment works and recovery happens. Navos is an affiliate of Multicare Health System.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/burien.washington-jobs/3365318925!