Travel Nurse Jobs
Registered Nurses Only!!
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN SpecialtiesUse our short More Information request form to get the information neededto choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the seasonsomewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualifiedregistered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCENNetwork of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receivecompetitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers everyday!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies andfacilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffingagencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Seasonal & Critical Need RN Travel Assignment Specialties:
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for thefollowing specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will besent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. Thatperfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN),Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU),Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive CareUnit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia CareUnit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, NewbornNursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, MaternalNewborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) RegisteredNurses.
Associated topics: asn, coronary, domiciliary, infusion, intensive, intensive care unit, nurse, psychiatric, surgical, tcu
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/-jobs/3346517539!