All Medical Personnel
Posted Under: San Antonio, Texas jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 78266
Posted On: 2020-08-02
Specialty: RN-Nurse EducatorLocations: Burlington, NJShift: 7AM to 3:30PMDuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Description
- Develops & implements education plan for each assigned unit, each year. Identifies educational needs of staff, as they relate to changes in service, equipment, technique or other issues
- Developing a curriculum and teaching using lectures or lab/clinical work.
- Perform Triage assessments
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and document all aspects of documentation
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient careQualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of recent experience
- BLS certification
- ACLS preferred
- Active Florida license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.Benefits
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct DepositAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!If you're interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number belowBest Regards,