Posted Under: Saint Paul, Minnesota jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 55199
Posted On: 2020-08-02
Hospitalist opening in Saint Paul, Minnesota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Seeking a full-time Internal Medicine Hospitalist physician to join the Hospitalist team. 142 bed facility and is one of only two long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs) in the state of Minnesota. Patients usually stay 20 or more days and need daily physician visits. Integrated programs available for patients whose illnesses or injuries have long-term effects. We provide care for our patients' physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs. Practice Details:
- Work with a collegial group of over 25 hospitalists
- Shift hours of 7am-6pm
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)Specialties include:
- Complex Medical
- Brain Injury
- Outpatient ServicesIncome Details:
- Market competitive salary with ability to exceed on production compensation program
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, retirement contributions, relocation & moreQualifications
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
ACLS Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs