Posted Under: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 29466
Posted On: 2020-08-02
Travel Nurses Needed - All RN Specialties Nationwide Travel Nursing Assignments Looking for a travel assignment, or get information about traveling as a Registered Nurse? You are in the right place, the HCEN Network of staffing agencies have numerous assignments that you will not find posted on the big public job boards. There are numerous reason why they are not, but one thing is for sure, if there is an assignment for you, the HCEN Network has them The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows For the past 6 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse.
- Interested in locating that perfect RN Travel Assignment Job?
- Looking for great compensation as well as leading benefits packages? Requested Nursing Specialties Cardiac Cath Lab Labor & Delivery Pediatrics PCU - Stepdown Telemetry Maternal-Newborn Emergency Department Medical-Surgical ICU - Critical Care Intensive Care Newborn Nursery CVICU - Cardio-Vascular Intensive Care Oncology NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care General Surgery PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care CVOR General Surgery SICU - Surgical Intensive Care OR - RN First Assistant MICU - Medical Intensive Care Outpatient Pre/Post Surgery Neuro - Intensive Care Pediatric Surgery Trauma - Intensive Care PACU Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options, You are in the right place. Complete the More Information Requestand let the staffing agencies come to you. Where would you like to go
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty in an accute care setting
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No flagged or under investigation licenses. ---