Posted Under: Minneapolis, Minnesota jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 55467
Posted On: 2020-08-02
Business Development Associate
Rise Modular is revolutionizing the way we build multifamily and hospitality projects. Leveraging technology and assembly line manufacturing in a state-of-the-art facility, Rise is speeding up construction, lowering cost, driving higher quality, safer, and more environmentally sustainable solutions. Rise is vertically integrated with its affiliated construction company performing onsite construction services integrating modular units to deliver turnkey construction projects. The company's headquarters are in Minneapolis, Minnesota and its first manufacturing facility is in Owatonna, Minnesota.
We are seeking a highly motivated, talented, and self-starting individual with a passion for identifying and connecting with real estate developers, architects, contractors, and brokers in multi-family, senior living, student housing and hospitality sectors. The candidate MUST have relevant experience in real estate or construction, including but not limited to real estate development, brokerage, real estate services or construction. You will c losely interact with marketing, manufacturing operations, construction services and RISE's leadership team to ensure sales efforts align with the company's capabilities and overall goals.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and executing outreach and other sales strategies in the construction/real estate industry. Familiarity with standard business development concepts, practices, and procedures is critical. Self-motivation and organization is required. Superior verbal and writing communication skills are a MUST!
- Research, analyze, and categorize potential customers in major metro areas within 800 miles of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Compile contact information for, and connect with, customer prospects in pre-identified metropolitan areas throughout the country
- Coordinate in-person and online introductory meetings with prospective clients and appropriate RISE Modular employees
- Leverage digital and traditional marketing materials to disseminate to prospective clients
- Communicate regularly with operational leaders to understand qualifying criteria for business development opportunities
- Establish and execute lead follow-up protocol
- Maintain Salesforce CRM software Qualifications
- BA or BS degree in business or construction related field
- 2+ years of experience in real estate/construction
- Preferably business development or sales experience
- Highly organized, detail oriented and excellent follow-up instincts
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to effectively work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications
- Internet research skills Preferred skills and experience
- Construction or modular manufacturing sales experience
- Real estate experience
- Salesforce CRM System Above all else, our team members should have a positive attitude and be flexible as to job responsibilities. We have a collaborative, team focused, and fast-paced environment and welcome team members who are interested in working for a progressive and innovative organization.
For additional information about Rise Modular, please visit our website at
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rise Modular is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.