Posted Under: Fairfax, Virginia jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 22038
Posted On: 2020-02-15
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Drive initiatives that improve the organizational effectiveness and make a positive business impact; drive speed and efficiency as well as process improvement across the organization.
- Develop and mentor the leadership and management teams to ensure best practices are adopted and adhered to at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive an excellent customer experience; partner with various teams (Business Development, Chief Technology Officer, HR, Recruiting, Finance & Operations) to ensure a strong internal partnership and singular goal of achieving the highest level of operational excellence, consistency, and accountability.
- Work with the program directors to develop action plans that will optimize efficiency and align with the corporate strategy.--
- Ensure compliance with federal and corporate policies and procedures for the services organization.
- Responsible for personnel success; identifying high performing talent, mentoring, training, etc.
- Develop and implement metrics and impactful reporting.
- Ensure that customer and partner issues and concerns are resolved in a timely manner; drive regular and proactive communication of customer issues to appropriate teams within.
- Manage to and maintain the allocated budget.
- Act as an agent of change by demonstrating enthusiasm and commitment to change processes; manage and execute new initiatives regularly in a positive, constructive manner to ensure acceptance of new ways of doing business.
- A minimum of 20 years' related relevant experience, including at least 8 years of direct experience in a management role for a federal services company. (with a revenue of $50M plus)
- Must have experience leading initiatives delivering services within the federal sector in the areas of agile software development, data, cloud and SaaS (For example Salesforce, ServiceNow)
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent years of experience; Master's preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant, positive impact across a large-scale team.
- Experience developing and leading high-performing geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience working in a growing organization focused on culture and engagement.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate and create buy-in.
- Ability to engage with all levels across the wider business landscape to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing requirements, deadlines, and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovative, strategic thinker and problem-solving aptitude; ability to analyze and resolve large and complex business process issues.
- Detail-oriented, process-focused, forward-thinking, and collaborative.
- Experience in leading large-scale initiatives with heavy change management requirements.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong business and financial acumen; ability to create and manage to a set budget.
- Track record of strong, functional management experience - hiring, professional development and retention.
- Strong analytical skills; experience in developing and utilizing metrics, both internally and externally, to drive performance.
- Proficient in the areas of agile methodologies, DevSecOps, Data Analytics, Cloud Migration and Cyber Security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include presentation skills.
- Ability to travel within the DC metro area (DC, MD and VA) and 10-15% outside the DC metro area.