Posted Under: Tigard, Oregon jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2020-02-15
Now Hiring!Full Time Hospice Medical Records CoordinatorLocation:Signature Healthcare at Home7632 SW Durham Rd, Suite 130Tigard, OR 97224Work Schedule:Monday thru Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PMOverview:The Hospice Medical Records Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of maintaining, protecting and organizing the clinical records for this office.Please apply on line for this position here: https://signature-careers.com
- Protect the confidentiality of patient, office and Signature information through effective controls and direct oversight of clinical records.
- Monitor unsigned physician orders and submit second and third requests for unsigned orders through phone calls and office visits.
- Coordinate and submit all death Notification paperwork.
- Track CTI and Plan of Care documentation.
- Track Legal and Consent Forms.
- Administrative duties such as daily filing, record audits, answer phones, and complete medical supply orders.
- Ensure clinical record systems activities are in compliance with regulatory agencies and Signature policies and procedures.
- 3+ years experience in healthcare and medical records, preferably in hospice care operations.
- Prefer knowledge of State and Federal Hospice regulations.
- Knowledge of governmental regulations and Joint Commission standards.
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Autonomous, organized, assertive, flexible and cooperative.
- Must be extremely detailed and organized.Please apply on line for this position here: https://signature-careers.comOr contact Lee Whitlock:Signature Healthcare At Home - Director of RecruitingE: LWhitlock@signaturehch.comP: 971-224-2512C: 503-329-2802ID: 2020-5635 External Company URL: 4signatureservice.com