Posted Under: Sioux Falls, South Dakota jobs in Accounting, Auditing; Accounting, Auditing jobs in zipcode 57191
Posted On: 2020-02-15
Job Summary:Working under immediate supervision, performs a variety of tasks which include operational, financial, and compliance audits to add value and improve an organization's operations.Essential Job Functions:
- Perform audit testing as assigned.
- Understand and apply audit methodology practices.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, fraud or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations and management policies or procedures.
- Provide clear, concise and appropriate documentation of work performed, issues and observations using oral and written forms of communication.
- May provide data for compilation of reports for Meta Audit.
- Research and consult on audit services in a wide range of bank product and service lines.
- Participate in business and departmental projects that require analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Stay abreast of emerging issues involving internal audit and changes to federal and state banking laws, rules and regulations that could impact the organization.
- Complete annual required educational requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Job Qualifications:
- Willingness to work towards professional certifications such as CIA, CFSA, or CPA.
- Bachelors Degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of bank regulatory compliance, policies and procedures, preferred
- Familiarity with banking internal audit processes.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPointTo succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.Work Environment/Physical Demands:This position is largely self-directed, and requires a thorough understanding of company policy, procedures and values. Team members will be required to adhere to safety requirements at all times and in all work environments.
- The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily with interruptions and/or distractions.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteransDepartment: 510-AuditLocation: Sioux Falls, SD