Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in Accounting, Auditing; Accounting, Auditing jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2020-02-15
NationalTax - Senior
Deloitte fosters a culture that protects, preserves, and enhancesour reputation. You will be part of theNational Tax Quality Assurance and Risk Management ("NTQA") team supporting theestablishment of firm policies and activities that provide a quality/riskmanagement framework that guides Deloitte Tax professionals on mattersinvolving confidentiality and privacy. NTQA generally supports ourclient-facing teams in delivering quality service to their clients whilemitigating risks.
What you'll do
- Supportthe Privacy Liaison for Tax with responsibilities including, but not limitedto:
- Handling of privacy incident calls/investigations and follow-ups
- Providing regular updates on Tax privacy incidents
- Supportthe Confidentiality and Privacy Leader for Tax in developing and executing thestrategy for Tax around handling and protecting Confidential Information("CI"), including but not limited to:
- Development and deployment of Confidential Information ManagementPlans ("CIMP") for Tax engagements
- Developing communications and trainings to reinforce the Tax CIstrategy
- Liaise with other stakeholder groups on the Firm's CI strategy
- Perform and summarize research on various topics including privacyand regulatory issues
- 4plus years of experience in professional services
- Bachelor'sdegree or equivalent
- Experiencemanaging content in Microsoft Sharepoint
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under a deadline
- Ability to self-direct projects and collaborate with team members
- Ability to comfortably communicate with all levels of professionals
- Outstanding project management and communication skills
- Outstanding professional judgment with regard to sensitive or confidential matters
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development planfocuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and usetheir strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees tosenior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we knowthat great people make a great organization. We value our people and offeremployees a broad range of benefits.
Wetake pride in our culture and celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness. As a commitment to ourpeople, we offer well-being programs and provide our professional'sopportunities for support and flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. This supportive culture helps enable ourpeople to do their best work every day.
Deloitte is ledby a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we areand extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the powerto inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-basedvolunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities.
We want job seekers exploringopportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with yourinterview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about theorganization and the business area you're applying to.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATTSRCCC026-NO