General Healthcare Resources
Posted Under: Waco, Texas jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 76796
Posted On: 2020-02-14
* REGIONAL TRAVEL*
Labor and Delivery - L&D Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great 13 week travel contract opportunity for an experienced Labor & Delivery / Post-Partum Registered Nurse (RN) in Odessa, TX.
* 13 week contract assignment (with option to extend)
* Estimated $1,650 per week (after taxes)
* 36 hours per week - Full-Time
* 12 hour shifts
* Travel Reimbursement
* Excellent Referral Program
* Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
The Hospital is a Level 2 teaching facility. 29 beds for Post Partum and 14 beds for Labor & Delivery unit. Cerner is the charting system used at the facility.
* TX or compact State Registered Nurse (RN) license.
* Minimum of 2 years' L&D and Post Partum experience is REQUIRED, previous travel and EMR experience a plus!
* BLS - American Heart Association
* STABLE certification
* NRP certification
* Basic Fetal Monitoring
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-888-2430.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
* Flexible scheduling options
* Personalized service
* Health insurance
* 401(k) investment plan
* Referral bonuses
* Free liability insurance coverage
* Weekly pay
* Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.