Northwood Mortgage Ltd.
Posted Under: Decatur, Georgia jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 30089
Posted On: 2020-02-14
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- The Director of Hospital Procedural Operations is responsible for coordination of administrative and operational activities in the main procedural areas of the hospital, including perioperative services with endoscopy, interventional cardiology, and interventional radiology.
- This comprises oversight of all surgical scheduling, perioperative fiscal management and budgeting, surgical supply chain activities, and perioperative contracted services.
- Additionally, there is joint responsibility for fiscal management, budgeting, and supply chain activities with local leaders in cardiology and radiology hospital services.
- The Director will work to integrate operational leadership teams across the hospital procedural platforms to achieve opportunities for standardization and economies of scale.
- The Director will also directly supervise operational and project managers as they work with their respective teams to achieve results.
- The Director of Hospital Procedural Operations will report directly to EUH Chief Medical Officer with indirect reporting to EUH Chief Financial Officer.
- He/she will work closely with Nursing and system leadership to ensure alignment with overall EHC and hospital goals.
- Bachelor's degree in business or healthcare related field; Master's degree desirable.
- Five years of experience in management and leadership in complex health organizations.