Posted Under: Kansas City, Missouri jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 64195
Posted On: 2020-02-14
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA has been recognized as a Worlds Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or on-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
Video- ASD RN A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- New Extended Family Leave and PTO
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program Operational Duties:
- Demonstrates necessary practical, technical, or specialized skills required for the role of the post-operative nurse in accordance with patient care and regulatory standards of practice.
- Demonstrates proper airway management techniques, recognizes changes in patients condition that indicate anesthesia related complications
- Evaluate patients utilizing approved scoring system, and provide patient teaching pertinent to all surgical procedures.
- Display competency for patient care requirements that may include those of pediatric, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations. Qualifications EDUCATION:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing. EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a PACU or ICU setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
- Additional specialty experience may be required as per facility practices(i.e. Pediatric, GI, etc) CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:
- Active RN license as required by state of employment or appropriate compact licensure.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable.
- ACLS required.
- PALS as required by facility