Posted Under: Fayetteville, Arkansas jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 72704
Posted On: 2020-02-14
Ghost Rx is looking to hire qualified Hospitalists to work as a civilian contractor at the VA Hospital in Fayetteville, AR as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients' health.
Travel and Lodging available for Out of State Candidates Qualifications:
- Successfully completed training as a Hospitalist from a school in the US or Canada
- Have and maintain a valid, unrestricted license in one of the 50 states in the U.S. or the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Board certified in Family Medicine.
- Posses and maintain at all times a current Drug Enforcement Administrator (DEA) registration number and BNDD number as required by state agencies where the provider is listed
- Must be employed full-time in the practice of medicine or in training for two years prior to the commencement of services under this contract
- Must have and maintain current Basic Life Supprt (BLS) certification, which is only acceptable from the American Heart Association
- Shall be a U.S. Citizen or otherwise meet the requirements of AR 25-2
- Shall not have been convicted of a felony
- Shall successfully complete a criminal history background check Immunizations:
- Hep B series or signed declination
- Negative TB skin Test (w/in 12 mos) or CXR if positive (w/in 24 mos)
- MMR Series
- Flu (w/in year) Scope of Work: The Hospitalist shall interview patients, diagnose illnesses, prescribe treatments and medicine, perform minor surgery and refer patients to military or civilian hospitals for more complex medical problems .
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs