Posted Under: House Springs, Missouri jobs in Human Resources; Human Resources jobs in zipcode 63051
Posted On: 2020-02-14
Hogan Transportation is a 100-year-old full-service, multi-faceted transportation company operating throughout North America with a tradition of unparalleled, personalized service to clients, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. We have a need for an Human Resources Administrator to help us meet our employees' payroll needs.
- Do you have 1-2 years of HR experience?
- Do you have a positive upbeat demeanor?
- Do you enjoy working at a fast pace?
- Are your communication skills, both verbal and written, excellent?
- Are you proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel?
- Is providing high-quality, customer service a strength of yours?
- Do you want to join a company that has been in business for over 100 years?!... and is continuing to grow?!... If you answered "Yes" to these questions, our Human Resources Administrator opening may be the perfect fit for you! This position is integral to Hogan fulfilling its goal to be recognized as the most respected transportation provider in the industry by continually focusing on providing the highest quality experience possible for our customers, employees, and strategic partners. This position is key to supporting our continued growth and success!... Apply Now!JSGYM