Britt Medical Search
Posted Under: Minneapolis, Minnesota jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 55467
Posted On: 2020-06-30
Otolaryngology opening in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Opportunity 1
- Full-spectrum, referral based practice including otology, facial plastic, and head & neck surgery.
- Currently 4 full-time Otolaryngology physicians in the department.
- 1:5 weekday call; 1:7 weekend call. Share call with another community (Call is shared with another group in the community).
- Practice supported by 2 Physician Assistants who do consults, patient visits, follow-up, and surgical assistance
- Integrated Audiology department of 5 Audiologists offering a broad range of services.
- Outreach 1 day per week
- Admit to two hospitals located on campus and connected by enclosed skywalk system
- Opportunity for teaching Medical Students and Family Practice Residents
- Clinical research opportunitiesOpportunity 2
- Assume an existing busy practice with one MD and a NP
- General ENT practice
- Head and Neck interest or experience desirable but not required
- Total number of physicians in specialty: currently in department is 1 MD, 1 NP
- Anticipated weekly work schedule at base location: 8 am to 5 pm Mon thru Fri.
- Annual average volume of office patients: 2800 REPLY NOW or TEXT Job # to for more details I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa. Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs