Posted Under: Roanoke, Virginia jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 24000
Posted On: 2020-06-30
Radiology opening in Roanoke, Virginia. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiologist in Virginia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $430000.00 - 430000.00
Merritt Hawkins has partnered with a--leading hospital system located in--southern Virginia to recruit Radiologists to join the team of a top performing hospital program. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a patient focused, team-oriented environment with an experienced and stable staff, while enjoying an excellent quality of life and the stability of the region's leading academic health system.
- Diagnostic Radiology w/ light IR procedures
- Employed position with not-for-profit health system - Outstanding Stability
- Excellent salary and incentive package--- $500,000 + income
- Retirement pension plan
- Strong benefits and vacation - excellent quality of life
- 8 am to 5 pm working hours - call less than once a monthProgram Overview
- Largest not-for-profit academic health system in the region -excellent financial stability
- Outstanding--hospital that is the leader in health care for the region and offers a wide variety of clinical services
- Opportunity to work with division 1 athletes at a nationally recognized university.
- Join group of team oriented Radiologists dedicated to patient care
- Academic/teaching opportunities exist as wellNestled beneath the remarkable Blue Ridge Mountains, our diverse and welcoming city is filled with warmhearted individuals and events and activities for families and individuals alike. Residents appreciate the small-town feel without having to sacrifice convenient access to an array of big-city amenities.Community Highlights
- Home to a major university
- A cost of living nearly 16% lower than the national average
- Exceptional public and private school options
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, and kayakingU.S. News--ranks Virginia #7 in "Best States Overall," and--Medscape--names it one of the "Best Places to Practice"
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, Emergency Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Medical Physicists, radiology,, radiology, radiologist Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs