R E West, Inc.
Posted Under: Wetumpka, Alabama jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 36093
Posted On: 2020-06-30
No one is born knowing how to drive a truck
and it takes more than a CDL to be a professional truck driver. R.E. West specializes in helping provide an opportunity for employment in the trucking industry to those with little or no experience. We have been training drivers for over thirty years and over that time have developed what we feel is one of the best on-the-job training programs in the entire industry. You won't find a better way to enter the trucking world than our training program. If you are ready to study, work hard, and believe in yourself, then we can help you embark on a career that will help you and your family find financial stability and life satisfaction. OUR PROGRAM FOR NEW DRIVERS: No Experience? No Problem! We pay you to train
- That's right - we pay you to train.
- On top of any sign-on incentives you may qualify for, R. E. West considers its trainees employees and pays them through the entire course of their training. NO contracts or fine print
- We do not ask you to sign any sort of contract or non-compete to receive our training. Proven track record of success
- Our training program consistently turns out some of the best young drivers in the industry.
- Our training instructors are both certified 3rd party testers by the state of Tennessee and are highly sought after for their training and testing abilities.
- They hold our trainees to the highest standard; you can be confident that once you've completed our training course you will be ready to get rolling. OUR PROGRAM FOR DRIVER STUDENTS: If you need your CDL... Don't go into debt to get your CDL!
- We are here to offer you not only a fully fledged and highly successful training program, but also a JOB. E. West will PAY YOU to get your CDL and become a driver for our company. After your training, you aren't on your own
- After you've completed your training and are out in your own truck, your career as a professional truck driver is just beginning. We realize that getting started can be daunting, not only are you still learning about your new job, you are also getting acclimated as a new team member with R. E. West.
- For this reason, we make sure that you have a support system to set you up for success. Every new driver is given the full contact info for their driver trainer and are encouraged to call them with any questions they might have. Part of your trainer's job is to continue to help educate you as you work on your own over the road. What are you waiting for? It's time to kickstart your new career! Call to learn more or complete our short apply form and a recruiter will call you back (888) 738-0016