4Refuel US, LLC
Posted Under: Houston, Texas jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 77296
Posted On: 2020-06-30
Class A CDL or Class B CDL Drivers Certified Refueling Professionals (CRPs)4Refuel U.S. LLC is one of North America's fastest growing fuel logistics companies and leading provider of Mobile Onsite Refueling. We manage nearly 250 million gallons of fuel per year and are currently growing at an annual rate of 26%. Founded in 1995, 4Refuel has pioneered the Mobile Onsite Refueling industry in Canada and has built an unmatched market presence, serving thousands of clients in the transportation and construction sectors. 4Refuel has dominated the direct-to-equipment market for over 20 years and is now expanding its presence in the United States marketplace. 4Refuel is looking for qualified Class A/B CDL Drivers with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements to join our superior mobile on-site refueling team.
- Route/Activity – Drivers are responsible for proficiently operating the refueling equipment while delivering fuel to customers in a safe, efficient and professional manner. Our clients' equipment consists of commercial trucks, storage tanks and/or construction equipment.
- Shifts – Work shifts are divided into day and night shifts. The day shift begins in the early morning while the night shift begins in late afternoon.
- Equipment – Fuel Tanker Truck
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation and Incentive Pay – Starting at $21.50/hour
- Paid bi-weekly
- Home Daily
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Supplemental Accident Coverage, & Short Term Disability
- Dependent Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Paid Comprehensive Training Program
- Sales Lead Bonus AND $500 Employee Referral Bonuses
- 2+ weeks Paid Vacation to start
- Company Uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Work Boot Reimbursement Program
- Plus much more!
- Class A or B CDL with Tanker and Haz-Mat Endorsements
- 2 years of verifiable CDL/Heavy Truck and/or Tanker driving experience
- 2 years DMV/MVR record with 3 or less moving violations
- Prior experience with fuel delivery preferred
- Driving school and/or safety certifications preferred
- Should be reliable, customer-oriented, & possess strong interpersonal skills.
To Join the Leader in Fuel ManagementPlease Apply Online Below Today