HealthCare Employment Network
Posted Under: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 74014
Posted On: 2020-06-30
Travel Nurses Needed - All RN Specialties Nationwide Registered Nurse Travel Jobs Looking for a RN travel assignment? You are in the right place, the HCEN Network of staffing agencies have numerous assignments that you will not find posted on the public big job boards. There are numerous reason why they are not, but one thing is for sure, if there is an assignment for you, the HCEN Network has them The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse.
- Interested in locating that perfect RN Travel Assignment Job?
- Looking for great compensation as well as leading benefits packages? Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options, You are in the right place. Requested Nursing Specialties Cardiac Cath Lab Labor & Delivery Pediatrics PCU - Stepdown Telemetry Maternal-Newborn Emergency Department Medical-Surgical ICU - Critical Care Intensive Care Newborn Nursery CVICU - Cardio-Vascular Intensive Care Oncology NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care General Surgery PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care CVOR General Surgery SICU - Surgical Intensive Care OR - RN First Assistant MICU - Medical Intensive Care Outpatient Pre/Post Surgery Neuro - Intensive Care Pediatric Surgery Trauma - Intensive Care PACU Complete the More Information Requestand let the staffing agencies come to you. Where would you like to go
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from ASAP starts. Numerous 8,13 & 26 weektravel assignments available.
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No flagged or under investigation licenses. --- Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application? We can appreacite that, we have been in your shoes as past "Travelers" Get the information you need from theNation's Top Staffing Agencieswith one free, quick & short"More Information Request"