Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage
Posted Under: Lynnwood, Washington jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 98087
Posted On: 2020-05-23
Be part of a great team in a growing field with lots of opportunity!
- Be part of a great team in a growing field with lots of opportunity!--
- Competitive Pay--
- 90% of base medical paid
- 401k retirement program with matching
- Monthly and year end bonus programs
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Career advancement and path towards becoming an owner/operator
- On the job CDL training
- Great co-workers
- Responsibility and independence
- Over $260,000 in crew bonuses paid out over the last 5 years
General Labor - Mover ---$16.00/hr - DOE
The Mover position is a crew member role. Under the supervision of a Crew Leader, the Mover may assist with loading vehicles and containers, unloading vehicles and containers, packing and shipment preparation, unpacking, warehouse handling, and internal moving and installation performed in O & I relocations. Candidate must submit to a criminal background check and must be a non-illegal drug user (drug test required).
Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the residence and facility protection
- Protectively pad and wrap items for loading in vehicles and containers
- Carry or dolly items to and from vehicles and containers
- Assist with loading and--unloading items in vehicles and containers
- Assemble cartons and stage packing materials
- Pack items into cartons
- Unpack items from cartons and place items as directed
- Carry or dolly items within facilities as required on Office moves
- Assist with disassembly and assembly of furniture and fixtures as directed
- Assist the Crew Leader with other tasks as requested
- Interact with customers and fellow staff in a friendly manner
- Create happy clients through hard work and great customer service
- Be punctual and reliable
- Paid Training!
- Career Path Options!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee must be capable of lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds unassisted. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to carry and climb a ladder.
Founded in 1890, Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage has earned a reputation as the Best Seattle Moving Company with the mission of being the most trusted provider of moving and storage services, whether down the street, across the country, or around the world. We offer professional packing & unpacking, storage solutions, and move management services to meet the needs of our residential moving, commercial moving, and corporate relocation customers.JB.0.00.LN