LS Technologies, LLC
Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2021-05-05
Job Description LS Technologies, LLC is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented Cloud DevOps Technologist. The successful candidate will have experience with establishing development operations (DevOps) for cloud adoption, especially for mission critical applications. The Cloud DevOps Technologist will provide engineering, technical and program office support to the Federal Aviation Administration. Responsibilities
- Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud Computing, DevOps capabilities in software development and Agile methodologies.
- Experience working in a team environment, applying all elements of technical consulting.
- Setup and maintain computer programming and software development environment using DevOps approach to facilitate development for software system applications.
- Administer prototype development, software development and proof of concept activities.
- Collect/ Deliver customer application needs, aligned with customer's business objectives and with a focus on developing cloud architecture and migration strategies.
- Establish overall technical framework for cloud deployment of enterprise critical services.
- Design flexible technical framework enabling current/future system owners requirements.
- Keep current of emerging trends and requirements in cloud technology/ environment.
- Identify new capabilities required of the cloud services offering.
- Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption.
- Support concept of operations development, technical framework, and business processes necessary to guide internal customers into cloud development lifecycle.
- Provide business strategy, solution development, implementation and migration planning and execution, and integration into the operational environment. Requirements
- 6+ years experience establishing and running DevOps environments for cloud.
- Experience with Pivotal
- Power user proficiency with software deployment and configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, etc., container management and other DevOps oriented tools.
- Successful track record establishing and running DevOps in cloud environments.
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps for mission critical systems.
- Experience working as a Federal Government contractor- FAA experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Education
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Systems Engineering.
- Relevant Industry certification desirable (e.g., AWS, CCNP, VCAP/VCDX, IBM CSA). Travel
- 0 - 20% LS Technologies, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.