Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2021-05-05
Anika Systems is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Robotic Process Automation Developer (RPA) to join our expanding Federal team. We are a fast-growing woman-owned small business providing innovative IT solutions for federal, state, and civil government agencies. This opportunity is 100% remote. US Citizenship is required to obtain clearance.
Deliver process efficiencies to our customers using Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Implement RPA using UiPath based process automation solutions that will bring efficiencies to existing processes, freeing up employees to do more value-added work instead of repetitive manual tasks. Work closely with other RPA developers, business stakeholders, and software developers and play a key role in automation. Develop and implement innovative technical solutions to solve complex problems. This position reports to the Sr Intelligent Automation Architect R&D. Drive technical innovation through active research and applications of new solutions, techniques, and technologies.
Youll need to have:
- Bachelors degree or Associates Degree.
- Six to eight years of relevant work experience.
- Two to three years of experience on RPA platforms such as UiPath
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA projects.
- Agile development experience
- Experience in the development of multiple applications, solid design, coding, testing, and debugging skills.
- Experience with Azure or AWS.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking capabilities.
- Ability to work well in a team in a fast-paced environment
Powered by JazzHR