Page Southerland Page, Inc.
Posted Under: Washington, DC jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 20599
Posted On: 2021-05-05
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We're actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people's backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we've become - and remain - a vital and respected firm. We're seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?--The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on variety of projects from many different geographic locations. There will also be opportunities to increase design and engineering skills through continuing education.--Responsibilities: -- Plumbing discipline lead and design from SD thru CD Production of specifications and CA on projects as experience warrants Responsible for the design of: Domestic Water Distribution Systems Sanitary/Waste/Vent Systems RO/DI Water Distribution Systems Lab Gas Distribution Systems Hospital Gas Distribution Systems Animal Watering Systems Acid Waste Systems Fuel distrubution systems
- 4 year Bachelors Degree in Architectural or Mechanical Engineering or a 2 year technical or associates degree in Computer Aided Drafting/Construction Technology, Mechanical Technology, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the commercial, healthcare, mission critical and laboratory sectors
- Current working knowledge of Revit is required (signficient expereince preferred)
- CPD certification and/or PE license preferred
- Current design experience within the area of plumbing as it pertains to building systems, medical and laboratory gas systems, high rise buildings, and laboratory/process waste stream systems.
- High purity water and fuel oil systems design experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are needed for client and contractor interface.------#li-LR1--