Posted Under: Lincoln, Nebraska jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 68511
Posted On: 2021-05-05
- At least six (6) years Azure Services Administration. Experience must be current in the last 12 months.
- At least six (6) years advanced Identity and Access administration experience. Experience must be current in the last 12 months.
- At least one (1) year of experience with Azure DevOps. Experience must be current in the last 12 months.
- At least four (4) years of experience with Configuration Management. (Server/Services provisioning and maintenance) Experience must be current in the last 12 months.
- Must have experience with Remote Desktop Services management.
- Must have experience with Windows Virtual Desktop
- At least two (2) years of InTune Administration experience.
Network Architecture and Configuration
- Deploying and Configuring Virtual Networks.
- Orchestrating Routing Paths, especially in a Hybrid Cloud.
- Managing Public and Private IP addresses for your VMs and selected other Azure resources.
- Familiarity with hub and spoke network topology
Monitor Resources and Log Analytics
- Use Log Analytics to write a simple query
- Understand the schema of your data
- Filter, sort, and group results
- Apply a time range
- Create charts
- Save and load queries
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- VMware vSphere
- Deploying, Configuring and Backing up VMs
- Storage Implementation and Management experience
- Azure Solutions Architect experience
- Microsoft Power Platform solution architect experience
- O365 SharePoint Administration experience and O365 License Management
Azure AD management
- Azure InTune management
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Network Operation Support
- Assists with/provides backup for packaging and deploying software to other Nebraska Department of Education (NDE) staff.
- Assists with building and maintaining a deployment and management infrastructure.
- Collaborates with vendors, contractors, and other state agency staff on technical issues and joint projects.