Red River Commodities
Posted Under: Fargo, North Dakota jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 58126
Posted On: 2021-05-05
SunButter, LLC, a Red River Commodities company, transforms sunflower seeds into high-quality SunButter sunflower spread. We are currently looking for reliable, solution minded candidates to join our processing team. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain production & packaging machines
- Adjust packaging & production equipment to meet quality standards
- Maintain quality standards by sampling product and comparing with established standards Qualifications:
- Previous packaging, food production, other line experience or similar training/experience, preferred.
- Cooking, food preparation or other restaurant/food service industry work is not sufficient experience
- Machine operator experience in packaging or food processing environment, preferred.
- Ability to safely operate and maintain equipment with a high degree of precision and control in work where product quality is of the highest priority.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to be on time and at work daily, looking for motivated individuals who are willing to work
Starting wage: $15.00/hour, with benefits (shift is eligible for $1.00 shift differential between 6pm and 6am)
Shift Hours: 12 hour Shifts:
AM Shift: 5:00 am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Thursday PM Shift: 5:00 pm to 5:00 am, Monday thru Thursday
Red River Commodities and SunButter LLC are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive benefit package including Paid Time Off, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K and more .