Posted Under: Bismarck, North Dakota jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 58507
Posted On: 2021-05-05
Job Description & Requirements
Hematology and Oncology Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;10 Pay Rate: $.00
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule:Monday - Friday (8-10 hour days) plus call
- Provider will assist with general oncology needs andsupervise two advanced practice providers
- Board Certified hematology and oncology
- Active North Dakota license
- Basic Life Support CertificationBismarck is the capital city of North Dakota which is home to the tall art deco North Dakota State Capitol which is set on landscaped grounds and nearby, the North Dakota Heritage Center and State Museum traces the states natural and cultural history.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md