Posted Under: Fargo, North Dakota jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 58126
Posted On: 2021-05-05
Great Opportunity for Experienced Residential AutoCad DrafterA top, private residential home builder in the Twin Cities is looking to hire an AutoCad Drafter. They offer above market compensation (DOE), 401K match and generous PTO. This position requires a minimum of 4+ years experience as a Residential Single Family Drafter. Relocation candidates will be considered but experience must be within the Upper Midwest.Requirements:
- Must have at least 4+ years experience creating residential new home drawings.
- Construction background a plus.
- Strong communication and math skills.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and organized.
- Must have an Associates Degree in Computer Aided Drafting or Architectural Engineering.Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted. For additional information on this opportunity, contact Tim Hatch directly at . Resumes may be confidentially sent to All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.